Honestly I’m kinda shocked. I haven’t been blogging long and not only do i have 50 followers but ive been nominated for my first award/tag!! Huge appreciation goes to Story spiller so please check out this blog! It’s one of my favs and I could easily spend hours reading through all the blog posts!
So the rules are as following:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs.
5. Notify those blogs of the nomination.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer
I have tried to keep it short and sweet for you!
1) What is the first moment you remember from your life?
The first moment I remember is probably when i threw sand in my neighbours face because i thought it was funny but i actually got in serious trouble! (i was like 5 years old shh)
2) What was your last milestone?
I am going to say completing five weeks travelling. Some do longer I know but i didn’t think i could do it on my own and it was the best time!
3) What is your favorite cuisine?
4) If you could give a speech to the whole world what would you talk about?
I talk too much so probably not a good idea, but I would want to talk about global warming. Not so much the pollution side but more how were taking away wilderness and pushing animals out of their homes etc..
5)Do you like fried or baked?
6)Brown or white rice?
I’m too health conscious to eat white rice!
7)Favorite Disney movie?
How can i answer this question they’re all so good… although Jungle Book, Moana and The Lion King are deffo up the top.
8)Who’s your favourite author?
Ruby Wax, I’ve recently read a few of her books, she writes a lot about her mental health but it’s very relatable and she is hilarious! Despite all the goings on in the world she looks at the brighter side and gives good advice on how to cope with the challenges the world throws. Every book brings a smile to my face that s for sure.
9) What kind of magazines do you read?
I don’t normally read magazines, I have read a few comics before though especially The Walking Dead series.
10) If you could go anywhere where would you go?
Well I’m determined to finish my trip around Thailand but hopefully I can do that on the end of my Canada trip next May! 🙂
11) If you had your own mythical animal which one would it be? (Animals from books count)
I would have a unicorn as fabulous as Rainicorn from Adventure Time.
11 random facts urmm?
1) I once accidentally threw my hamster at a wall (thats a story for another time)
2) My alcohol intolerence is pretty much nonexistent
3) Exercise is my best stress relief
4) I once went to the north pole
5) I’m an only child
6) I am the worst gamer ever
7) I keep every cinema ticket each time i go see a film
8) I have two fake front teeth
9) Ever watched parks and recreation? Thats basically my job
10) I have a really bad habit of getting songs stuck in my head all the time
11) My favourite animal are koalas
Blogs i nominate:
Hope you guys enjoyed reading and be sure to check out the above blogs<3