Anyone else the worst at procrastination?
I had two essays to write this weekend which in hand should have taken me about 2 hours to complete including research. I started at 11am and finished at 4pm!!!!!!!!!
I say finished, but in reality I procrastinated like mad, can you guys relate to any of these?
1) Spend a good hour or so making a new playlist because the other 30 odd don’t do justice. (Follow my Spotify sophhunt58 and you will see what I mean hahah)
2) Stare out of the window, realise you’ve zoned out, but you’re too lazy to zone back in because that would mean actually working.
3) Suddenly decide you need a new outfit so start online shopping, girls you know how deadly this can be, once you start there’s no going back!
4) Start researching extravagant holidays you aren’t going to go on and can never afford to go to, but hey a girl can dream.
5) Reorder all the apps on your phone-I like change.
6) one word- Reddit…
7) Social media stalk everyone you know
8) Plan blog posts instead, I started drafting too many pointless posts
9) Clean- my main issue with this is my clean is a complete clear out so involves emptying everything and once you start you kinda have to keep going.
10) eat as many snacks as possible.
The irony behind this post is that its been in my drafts for about two weeks because I was trying to procrastinate from writing it haha. oh well!