Simple times call for simple measures.
For the next part in this simple series, I’m going to keep this post short and sweet. Here are a few things I’ve learned from living on my own…
- ALWAYS do the washing up that evening. If you don’t it will stay for ever, and you’ll probably have to wash it again.
- Plan your meals. Food prep is always useful, especially when shopping. Plan what you want to eat, and then you know what to buy and how much. It saves time when you get home and know what to start cooking.
- Always make your bed, I don’t know why tbh, I just think I feel a lot happier and my room looks tidy-er if it is made.
- Put the rubbish out regularly. Where I live, I have to go downstairs to put the rubbish out, a lot of effort right?? But it helps to put the rubbish out regularly so it doesn’t build up in the kitchen.
- Have you time. Living on your own is really fun to share with others, but it’s also important to make the most of it for yourself and enjoy your own company in your own place.
- Host- the complete opposite of the above I know, but it’s really nice to be able to share you love with others. your comforts become theirs and it makes the world of a difference.
I hope you enjoyed reading this little snippet and if you think of any more, let me know,
Lots of love,