Well hey there, looks like I have a tag to do!
Thank you to the fab Elle Online for the nomination, without a doubt one of my fav bloggers to catch up on and a very beautiful blog indeed, be sure to check her out!
So off we go, I have been nominated to do the entertainer blogger award, I haven’t actually seen this going round too much so if you haven’t done it, be sure to give it a go!
- Thank the person who nominated you ( done and dusted!) and provide a link to their blog
- Add these rules to your post
- Answer all the questions below
- Display the award picture in your post
- Nominate 12 other bloggers who you think are entertaining!!
- Why did you start blogging in the first place?
I blog for myself so I have somewhere to share my photos and feelings from a certain thing, but also this community is what kept me here. Everyone is so lovely and supportive its nice to feel part of something.
- What is your favourite book?
I don’t actually read that much purely because I rarely get time, but when I do, I dive in deep and at the minute im making my way through Ferne Cottons Calm book, which im trying not to finish so im taking it slow haha. Its brilliant for mindfullness and self care so if you have trouble looking after yourself and your mind, I highly recommend it.
- What do you dislike most?Animal cruelty, nope not okay, never okay.
- What is your favourite food at the mall?
In England we don’t have malls, but shopping centres. Theres this one place called Millies Cookies, and they do giant cookie sandwiches and its filled with sugar and cookie and chocolate and ugh so mouth wateringly delicious.
- What is your favourite pastime?
I’m actually a bit of a nerd but I have to say gaming. I’m recently playing Far Cry 5, which is quite thrilling. It’s important to me to take time and invest myself in another world, where the opportunities are endless.
I have been told I have to nominate 12 people, but I’m only going to nominate a few;
I hope you enjoyed reading this little post, and be sure to check out the other awards!
Lots of love,